GCS seeks to make the admissions process streamlined for our International students.
To start the process please read the International Student Policy and then contact our International Student Coordinator Mrs. Casey at email@example.com
After making contact with our International Student Coordinator, then please complete the International Student Application and forward the teacher recommendation form to at least two teachers who have taught you in the last two years.
- International Student Application 2017-18
- International “Student” — Teacher Recommendation Form 2017-18
You will also need to provide to the GCS International Student Coordinator a copy of:
- Report card or school transcript for the last two years (translated into English)
- Copy of your F-1 Visa if you have one in place
- Copy of your passport
Once we have the above documentation, then we will schedule an interview via Skype.
After the interview then you will need to complete the following documentation to finalize your admissions:
- Student Medical Release 2017-18
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy 2017-18
- Athletic Participation Physical Form (required only if playing team sports) 2017-18
For international students seeking a host family, we will gladly help secure a quality home stay family for your time in the states. To start the process please read, sign, and return the following document.